FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Venomoids, the right and the wrong.
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 06:10 AM   #257
NocturnalNature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexPredatorBoids View Post
That's one of the most comical aspects of the whole Hoser episode. To say that he has no credibility, would be an enormous understatement. To anyone who actually bothered to read much of this thread, I have to believe it's painfully obvious that the guy has completely lost touch with reality. I kept throwing the truth in his face, and he kept denying it; at least, when he wasn't too busy trying to deflect attention with his pitiful attacks and stupid little taxonomy game. He must have honestly thought he was fooling us. Just...wow.
I was trying to be kind LOL.
I have read the whole thread, and unfortunately, I believe he actually believes the things he writes about himself. I don't have a problem calling a liar a liar, but in this case, his responses (especially in light of the posted court proceedings) lead me to believe it isn't that cut and dry with this individual. I actually have a bit of pity for someone who feels the need to validate their self worth to the point of being possibly delusional.
The possibility of this mindset certainly does not excuse his rambling, but it does make me feel somewhat sorry for him.