FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Crappy Shipping Practices-Kevin Olbrych owner Suncoast Reptiles
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2015, 09:32 PM   #60
neilg
well said momma!

i too - contrary to recent/popular belief on FC today - am grateful for SYR since they are so generous with reptile insurance when NOBODY else even offers it - the PEACE OF MIND even though i've never used insurance.. and ony used SYR once so far.. not ever filed an insurance claim be it auto, home, shipments, etc heck not even health insurance other than preventative visits being covered without having to file 'claims' *hard knock on wood!*

its good to hear that Robyn has folks covered (how do they stay in biz, volume?!) where Fedex just doesn't give a damn!

anyways i hope u havent been discouraged by the past 2 disappointments; these are WILD ANIMALS we are keeping in captivity for whatever reason and every life precious, on the humanitarian/have-a-heart side and on the business side, business is business and should include ETHICs; unfortunately there are 'jobbers' out there that just want inventory sold and GONE at maximum profit to themselves (ie using new inverted USPS boxes for Fedex?).

so, has Kevin done the right thing yet and agreed to compensate you for the shipping portion of the total purchase price? that would only be fair considering your video speaks volumes, volumes in and of itself!