FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - What Are Some Tips I Can Get On Working With Cobras?
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 12:21 AM   #32
MiamiCracker
Tony I did not post with the intent of starting an arguement.
I simply responder to the OP and all of a sudden I get jumped on.
People never bothered to read the entire thread, they just read what was on the page in front of them and ran from there. I am sorry if other people chime in on matters they don't fully understand because they are to lazy or ignorant to read everything.
I agree, the article is phenomenal.... I highly recommend it to novices as well as so called experts as we can all use some reminding of the basics from time to time.
At no time did I smack down assistance, I simply made a statement to the OP and that was it.
My statement was------- "so my advice to the OP is this..........try to find a mentor (you already stated you have a mentor), be very careful as this is a very fluid hobby and you must never think you have nothing else to learn and if you want to practice with a non venomous than yes, Indigos, F.W.Cobras and also yellow rat snakes (chicken snakes) really anything thats fast skittish and bitey........
good luck and stay safe."

from that I get flack?????? or is it because I hit a nerve with so called experts about their way of mentoring?........

But whatever, continously berating me STILL does not help the OP.
answer the question that the OP asked or just dont reply. Its that simple.

Again Like I said in the beginning of the thread ....Good advise all around.......