FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - High End Herps (Inquiry)
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2007, 08:42 AM   #502
Wraith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Lawson
I sit here and read these post that say how great HEH is (both here and on K.S.) and wonder homy of them IF any of them are real . I mean how mant times over the years have we seen one person post under many names? There is no question in my mind that Damon and David are one in the same and that he both doctors and steals photos. The site detectives here on Fauna have shown( to me anyway) enough proof that David lives in a trailer with no out buildings, I myself have had a collection of over 100 burms and Retics and I had to have a 30' x 80' building and 2 -30' x 24' building and at that it was crowded. So how does HEH have thousands of snakes is a small trailer? does he have a magical trailer of holding (Dundeons and dragon term). Heh came out of nowhere claiming to have the rarest collection in the world but yet noone had ever heard of him...ever.

Hmm.. maybe it's time for another recap of some of damon's exploits LOL. Not as succinct as Ritchies' though.

Let's see..

Some highlights from the Brian Smith/Damon Heynen thread

I believe Damon was using a false name from the very beginning and eventually got called out for it when he slipped up. Some samples of names he's been known to use.. courtesy of an old post by Wes...

Quote:
Yes we have Brian Smith / Damon Heynen / Damon Anderson / Josh Andrew Stewart / Cages-N-Constrictors / damonsmorphs / radical rats / radical reptiles4u / radical rats 4u / tuesday smith.
Now ask yourself. Why would a "good guy" need so many names to hide from other herpers?
I believe he was in some manner or another implicated in the breaking and entering and theft of some animals from Prehistoric Pets or something involving Underhill and Whitefeather...that's all a bit vague. I don't think anything was really settled with that issue.

I believe he got outted for doctoring his photos / misrepresenting his animals.

I believe that he did a pretty good job of manipulating his small handful of defenders to post on his behalf to avoid doing it himself. He finally put in an appearance beginning at post #300 (page 60) of the thread....and of course did it under another assumed name before finally being outted and told to use his real name and then couldn't even spell it right. He trolled the thread for several pages before any real serious discussion could be gotten from him.

I believe he was also somehow mixed up in a mess revolving around Bob Clark's stolen animals and a lawsuit that Clark had against Miller and another person Savannah (whom Damon was trying to defend claiming she was an innocent little girl or some such nonsense).

I believe he made some very serious threats against others including threatening physical harm and even lawsuits.. which brings up a funny comment from someone..

Quote:
The funny thing is, How and the hell is this moron going to file against YOU for slandering Brian Smith???????

Wouldn't Brian Smith have to file?
I believe there was also mention of IBD or something nasty being found in Damon's collection at one point and was part of the excuse given to account for a 10 year "time off" from the business seeing as he claimed he was a "fairly large breeder" prior to 1991.. of which no one ever heard of. He made some paranoid claims that the death of most of his collection was really due to other big breeders who were jealous of him and afraid of the potential competition he posed to them and that they conspired to deliberately infect his collection to put his business under or some nonsense. In reality I believe it came about that he spent 10 years in jail for apparently a gun related homicide? Whether his collection was truely infected with something bad or not, I dunno. However, he did say outright that he sold his sick snakes to other people and bailed before his little time off. and yet later claims he never sold anyone an animal that was anything less than 100% healthy (well....except that one time ... and well he can't even get that story straight.. did he sell them before he went to jail or his girlfriend while he was in jail).

oh look... a nice oldie but goodie comment from Ritchie way back in 2003 ...

Quote:
lets put it this way.
Damon Heynen / Brian Smith Big Time Breeder. (NO ONE has ever really heard off. And maybe 3-5 people has his animals)
hmm.. sound familiar... gee how many people have bought from HEH again??

and another oldie but goodie comment..possibly even fortelling the future (from Mark & Amiee / AussieDragons)

Quote:
Wes, If you do manage to arrange a get-together, please don't forget your camera!

As many names as Damon has, a face would be useful for those of us who wish to steer clear of him and his many personalities in the years to come.
more words of wisdom from Ritchie...

Quote:
Brian smith = Damon heynen
DOB = Feb 9, 1966 <---I am typing from memory. I will go home and check on this. I will correct if necessary.
Location = San Bernadino
CRIME = already posted including case numbers. i will not post again.
What does his past criems have to do with reptiles? he goes around threatening people (including people involved with REPTILES) His background suggest that these people are telling the truth.

1. Lies about the age of his stock
2. Takes pictures of his stock next to miniature dollar bills
3. Tells people how a big breeder he is.
4. threatens people who try to expose him
5. Will not do business under his REAL name
6. Says he has a legal business. But he does not even know what name to use (makes sense to you?)

and the last fun quote of the day by Damon himself...

Quote:
Don't be silly Wendy. None of this matters now and none of it will matter in the future. None of this has made a dent in me, my business or my life. None of it. And for the record, business is way up as a direct result of this thread. It's mindboggling and I kind of wish it were the opposite. (I don't like being too busy)