FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - For Sale Longicauda Peruvian Longtail Boas F-5
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2019, 09:43 PM   #1
as8327
Longicauda Peruvian Longtail Boas F-5

I have a few babies that I need to get shipped out before the weather turns (at least in San Diego we are still in the low 80's). All of these animals have fed well and have at least 7 if not 9 meals in them. All have taken frozen thawed hoppers or large fuzzy mice. These guys are easy to handle (no biting at all) can easily be picked up and handled already. My 11 year daughter helps me clean with no gloves or fear on her part. The adults speak for themselves, great markings from pure BCLs. The parents are around 5ft (not even close to 6ft) so these guys stay at a very manageable size. Sire is a hypermelanistic and Het Anery from Denton line. Female has very nice markings from Vin Russo line also Het for Anery. Please feel free to contact me anytime 619-200-6900 or sanzinia13@gmail.com, $300 each or $585 shipped for pairs (I have only lone females left). Look at the strong head markings, Look at the parents! I am keeping back between 6 and 8. This is the exact animal you will get F-5.
Attached Images