FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Business article
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2017, 12:24 PM   #1
Lucille
Business article

https://starcite.smarteventscloud.co...eid=7d67a4f01b
This is a REALLY good article about information and its control and effect. I think almost everyone who reads the BOI already has, at least informally, a sense of how the various parties involved and the readers themselves can influence the outcome of an issue.
Think of it: in a Bad Guy thread, one party makes an accusation. What the accused says, and what readers say about their own experiences, can really make a difference.
What the article is saying is that response time should be speeded up, and in fact people and companies might do well to make a plan beforehand of what they might do or say if they ever find themselves involved in a publicized dispute because the initial responses are so critical.
Think about those parties who from time to time initially respond that they don't need to reply because they don't care what BOI readers think and they are too busy sending hundreds of reptiles to their adoring fans to bother dealing with one complainer. To me, that is about the worst response anyone could ever make, it puts them behind from the get.

Anyway, I think it is an interesting article.