FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2016, 05:59 PM   #60
Sugarhedgie
this was posted on ty park page on oct 29

‎Robert Krause‎ to Ty Park
10 hrs ·
As everyone knows, I am a very close personal friend of Ty's. We go back a long ways and there is no one and I mean ABSOLUTELY no one who has more integrity and honesty than Ty. I learn a lot from this man always. But, he has too much trust in people and to a fault. Without getting into the numerous times I've attempted to convince Ty to be cautious in business and not be to trusting, his answer is that they probably need it more than him and he is willing to help even to a fault. WHAT A PERSON I ADMIRE SO MUCH. Sad as it may be there are always people out there looking for an easy buck. And that is where some people take terrible advantage of him. That is what has happened with this woman who is suing him for something so ridiculous that it makes me want to physically intervene. We all know that there are always going to be people who are looking to scam someone else, a person who will go to the food store and drop a jar of pickles and intentionally cut themselves with the intent of filing a gigantic lawsuit knowing that the powers that be will always settle out of court. If this person had an ounce of brains, she would quietly drop this lawsuit and crawl back into the hole where she belongs.
Comments
Manny Hernandez
Manny Hernandez I agree! Some people are just scum and usually ruin it for everyone. I'm sorry you Ty Park are having to go through this. Know that there are plenty of good people that are out here standing shoulder to shoulder with you.
3 · 10 hrs
Steven Hong
Steven Hong No offense, I think she's doing this because she wants the attention and she's probably not making enough off her sugar gliders...(yes, I checked out her page to see who she is). Hope she doesn't try to sue me off this comment 🙃
9 hrs

posted on oct 28‎

Renata Carlseen‎ to Ty Park
Yesterday at 6:31pm · Chula Vista, CA ·
— ATTENTION — FRIENDS — Over the years we’ve come to know Ty Park as a person who has given much to our community in his generosity, kindness to all, and support he offers when people have nowhere to turn. Never has he hesitated and always with a smile, he treats people as if they were family.
In the world of conservation to help save endangered species that we all love, he has donated significantly in support of those efforts by running raffles, auctions or simply reached in his pockets to ensure those on the front lines had the funds to do the work. He knows the difficulty organizations have competing for grants that are too few to go around, which delays the work to protect these species until the maybe the next funding cycle comes around.
Recently a situation occurred where a person felt Ty had not fulfilled his obligations after winning a raffle. Despite all the efforts Ty made to please the person, whatever he did was not good enough. Ultimately this person sued Ty, feeling cheated on his promise. The shame of it all was rather than resolving this in private, the person publicly made statements about Ty with the intent of harming or slandering his reputation.
For all the support Ty has given us and the conservation community it is time we show our support for him. To counter and rebuff the defamation of Ty's character that was so publicly and thoughtlessly displayed, we ask you to take a moment to make a short post below in support of Ty. This is what friends do… Thank You!