FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Mostly hot and muggy with widely scattered yellow flies.
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2019, 09:52 AM   #7
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by sschind View Post
Get one for each hand attach a couple of pounds of weights and voila...the newest fitness craze. Zap Walking. Feel free to change the name if you want but when the bucks start rolling in I will expect a cut.

Heck, you will probably pick up a few bucks from those funniest home videos shows as well.
Yeah, it actually IS quite a workout waving just one of them around the entire time outside. Probably really is a good cardio exercise. And you laugh, but we are going to get three more of them so both Connie and I can carry two at a time.

I guess this would be good incentive for runners, too. Trying to outrun the yellow flies. Whenever we take the vehicles out to run errands, we will have dozens of the flies chasing the vehicle. Especially when we get close to our stream on the north end of the property. Connie wants me to hang the zapper out the window. Man, won't the neighbors talk then..... We already are known as the crazy snake people with guns around here.

Last night I was looking at videos of some guys who were boosting up the voltage on these things. Now we are getting somewhere....