FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!*
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 09:03 PM   #44
SakaraGT4
If you read... That was the history that I told them...

When I was concerned about my burm it was because she was smearing her face against the glass leaving saliva, which I'm guessing was the "stomatitis", that animal never had mouth rot or anything... Also when I tried to feed her she didn't even look at her food where she would usually try to take your arm off... When she finally lazily wrapped the rabbit she just laid there with it... She slowly poked around at it and then decided not to eat it... She was very weak when I took her into the vet and she was very slow in moving and wanting to right herself, which she DID, but it was very lazily... The vet had her for the weekend, alive, because they couldn't send her off until Monday... He said they kept her warm and over the weekend she was acting better, alert, roaming the bin she was in and acting normal... I was very upset because I had already made the decision to put her down and send her off for pathology... But I still did...