FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Boa with pied markings
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2004, 10:52 PM   #52
GOLDENSERPENT
Just my .02 Rick Leverock used to live in Miami. But I do know that he has or had alot of nice boas when he moved to pinellas park there in St Pete.
Alot of different types. I am sure the first person to show a piebald Ball python was told there was no such thing also but that does not mean that it does not or could not exist. Statistically unlikely but it could be.

Also I would think that you would not be able to see the scales if it were a burn, I might be mistaken but it does look like you can see full scales where the white colors are.
to the person that said the colors cant change on a boa.
I personally had a boa a long time ago that within one year its color completely changed from the normal columbian colors to a deep scarlet red all over. I was not up on morphs or even "Designer" anything back then just making a living and sold it for 200.00 thinking her just a pretty snake. And how about them Hogg Islands, they change color according to their mood, temperature, etc.
Give the guy a chance to prove himself.
I do think 1000.00 is too much but I believe worth is strictly a perceived notion. What is worth to one is not to another.