FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Adrian Cieslak Florence, SC from Ashley Pets
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2017, 01:54 PM   #10
markpulawski
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff m View Post
Adrian Cieslak, Florence SC, (404) 483-2542. This guy was adamant he didn't want PayPal and said he was the real deal. I agreed to his Walmart money transfer and he received the money but has not shipped 4.4 EBT in almost 2 weeks due to "family energency". Apparently he owns a pet shop called Ashley Pets in South Carolina. I asked for a refund or the turtles with a 4 day notice. He stopped replying to me. Then I discovered he sold the turtles to someone else and still kept my money. He tells me most of the turtles look sick.

This guy is a fraud, do not buy from him. This is sadly the first and hopefully last time I will ever have to post a scammer here.

On FB there's a group called "turtle and tortoise seller reviews (BOI)" and another guy says he was also scammed out of $1000 and never received anything. What a sad day. Wish someone would've warned me about this guy.
Did the other guy he sold the turtles to actually receive the turtles?
Has anyone alerted F&G in South Carolina that he could be poaching and selling native wild life?