FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - SELLERS BEWARE
Thread: SELLERS BEWARE
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2002, 10:32 AM   #6
HallsHerps
Jason ,
ok heres what i saw in Bills post about chris being a bad guy.
1-. I ASKED FOR THE DEAD BOA OR AT LEAST A PICTURE OF IT. I NEVER RECEIVED EITHER.
( now thats seems very reasonable thing to want i would want the same in the case od a dead snake)

2-HE SAID HE TOOK THE ANIMAL TO THE VET SO I ASKED HIM TO MAIL ME A HARD COPY OF THE VET REPORT. I ALSO NEVER RECEIVED THIS.
( ok granted chris didnt or may have not snailmailed a copy of the vet reports to Bill but the scanned picture of the report to show him ) that there looks like from Bill wanting to see it would be suffiecient evidence as proof

3-I NOTICED IN ANOTHER POST WHERE HE STATES THAT ALL HIS BOAS ARE DOING GREATWELL 4 OF THOSE BOAS ARE MINE AND TWO OF THEM WERE SENT IN GOOD FAITH. I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING! NO DEAD BOA, NOT EVEN A PIC OF THE DEAD BOA, NO VET REPORT, NOTHING BUT LIES!
ok to this all i can think is its rather arrogant to think that From what Bill worded chris as sayingabout his snakes being "fine" is that he must think he is the only person that has snakes that are able to be sold? and that maybe chris didnt have any other snakes then Bills.

Now as far as what you said about the fact that chris's vet may not know what hes doing? well there you venture into a very GREY area , IMO cause as we all know you hvae to make  your vets you choose a good endeavor, now i will say there are lots of vets that know zilch about xotics but to ASSUME that ones vet is better then anothers vet ...without knowing either vet on a buisness basis is making a ASS out of U & ME so what would make chris so apyt to think that Bills vet is any more qualified to do this teszting then his vet? and also from what i have read chris does and did have other snakes before getting these from Cagle, so this would seem to lead to the fact that he must at onepoint or another been to this vet before and trusted the vet and or knew this vets reputation..
so basically what i was  showing  Bill in my reply was that chris did have a copy of A vets report.
Kim as you said theres no hard way to know what snake that may have come from  ... BUT also in defense of that where does one make the line in the sand that a vet report  on a snake/snakes is the actual report needed?