FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - The next kingsnake?
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2003, 02:58 AM   #45
Mario
Oh ok Sue. Actually yes I have. And I seen how others get ridiculed as well. It very disappointing. It gets tiresome so see people attacked when trying to defend themselves around here cause everyone is so buddy buddy. Everyone is scared to death of the crap that does go on around here. And everyone discredits everyone’s defense, but credits the posters information. My defense was all state. But like you said you didn’t try to read and understand my whole side of it. So instead you attack me on it. And like I said before, I’m dyslexic.

As for people coming her for advice. What advice on the person off ridicule is for the week?
Well people come to my site for advice. A quality forum. It’s a quality forum because we have quality members. And that is all that counts. They know I will stick my head out to protect them. I have not seen any of this here. I just seen a bunch of people look for reasons to attack someone.
You know I did think this site was a good idea when I first seen it. And even when I used it. Now I am embarrassed to have recommended people to post here.
I’m sure the site start off with good intentions. But when people just come to gain up on someone because they don’t know them or are friends with the topic starter, that makes it trash. There is too much of that in this community. Trash talking and bad mouthing each other. You people really need to open your eye’s.

Hey I am attacked on what is just copied and pasted and from private messages, did you forget this.

As soon as someone did step up to the plate and question the poster not denying it, he gets his question attacked by the poster and the poster changes the subject to attack me again.

It’s actually kind of funny. I’m getting all kinds of traffic now and my services used. Yes services that I pay for out of my pocket to provide.

Your point was pretty poor.

I’m not saying everyone here is bad, cause I know that’s not the case. I’m just saying it takes one bad apple to rot the whole pile, and that bad apples been sitting here for quite a while.

Don’t take too much a bite, you might choke (I hope it’s the rotten apple at the bottom of the pile).

It’s funny nothing is ever good enough. I don’t know what evidence u are looking for. But I laid it out. But here’s something for you. Why don’t you make Steve prove his case? Ever hear of innocent until proven guilty? This board is so un-American.