FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Garret Smith ( Scammer )
Thread: Bad Guy Garret Smith ( Scammer )
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2015, 11:39 PM   #69
JoshM
I was made aware of this "issue" weeks ago when the defensor were offered as an 11th hour move to reimburse and it's disappointing to hear this is still unresolved. Seems clear a sale or "business partner" issue aside Garrett the big boy grown up thing to do would be to refund all money involved immediately, stop offering racial slurs and move on as Michael is clearly unhappy. If your shipment arrived tomorrow would either of you want to still be "partners?" It seems clearly not so your best bet to resolve and part ways right? If that doesn't come to pass Michael and you cannot be made whole contact local law in California. File a compliant under penal code #487 pc. Anything over $950 in dispute is a felony and in asking for an investigation to be opened if nothing else it'll offer peace of mind knowing Garrett will need to pay the lawyer he speaks of having as well as time lost needing to address you complant legally. I've had to do the same in California myself and I can assure you even if you never see a dime you'll enjoy the satisfaction of the time and money Garrett will need spend to resolve this issue with the state. Best of luck to you both this can find resolution before that needs to come to pass..