FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response
Thread: Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 09:55 AM   #294
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleMoonsExotic View Post
David, I'm sorry that this happened to you, but I'm glad you finally came forward. Not all of us are defending Adam's behavior, so please have faith in dealing with the in the future US.

I'm not sure if this will apply to overseas, but IC3 is a good place to start when reporting internet fraud. http://www.ic3.gov
You probably should look up the definition of fraud. A business deal gone bad where a guy runs out of money and can't pay back a debt doesn't constitute fraud. Maybe everyone here can dial down the rhetoric.

I see this as a good guy (and I know this because I am one of his true friends, not someone who was his friend because he had some cool snakes) who had some issues and now does not have the means to pay back some people as fast as they would like him to. My advice would be, treat this as a company that has gone out of business and filed bankruptcy. If it is in your best interest, then use whatever legal means necessary to recoup your money. Otherwise, drop the bullshit and let these threads die. Adam doesn't need to come to some meaningless Internet forum to plead his case to a bunch of people whose opinions he (and most others) couldn't give less of a crap about.