FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Good Guy RodentPro
Thread: Good Guy RodentPro
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 12:53 AM   #10
Oxbow Reptile
I too have had great experiences with RodentPro. Although the sizes do vary, all of the rats in a single bag are about the same size, which makes feeding multiple snakes easier. The only problem I have ever had with RodentPro was when they discontinued Greyhound shipping and made no mention of it on the website. When I called RodentPro, Casey (who has been very helpful every time I have called) said that they had indeed stopped shipping with Greyhound, but were using the same size double box with FedEx. He said that this would be at most a few dollars more expensive per box. When I checked using their shipping calculator I found that it would be $14 more per box. This means that for my standard order I would be spending $126 more (Although I wouldn't have to go to the Greyhound Station). Even with this increase in shipping price they are still the cheapest around, but I was not entirely impressed with them through the process. I am still a loyal RodentPro customer, and will continue to order about $5,000 worth of rodents from them per year.