FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - WANTED: ORNATE UROMASTYX BABY-JUVENILE or PAIR
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2020, 05:32 PM   #4
VatoLoco33
WANTED: ORNATE UROMASTYX BABY-JUVENILE or PAIR.

Thanks Tom, this is great, you respond to my wanted ad and offer 1 can baby ornate which I responded, “i’ll take it”, but then sell it from underneath me to someone you last heard from days ago? Would have been nice if you had not offered an animal you were already in the process of selling to someone else... My fault is that being a full time single dad and working a nyte job plus a day job I only had time to go to the post office to buy the $250 deposit money order. It’s fine though, go ahead and sell it to the other guy, it’s in my best interest anyways, $400 plus for your last ornate uro and you wouldn’t even let me know which one was going to be mine? Maybe to a breeder they are all the same, but not to us buyers, I like to know what i’m getting for my money, but it’s not the case here. Thank you anyways, but I think I am better off buying from another breeder or somewhere else. Wish you the best with the sale.