FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Kameron White
Thread: Bad Guy Kameron White
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2018, 06:10 PM   #97
andradespb
Quote:
Originally Posted by kw18 View Post
If my point hasn’t been made please feel free to advice me how to do so haha... as I stated before in tyjohn for sale aid I’m over and done dealing with this it’s been a month with no resolve. Plain and simple I don’t trust this guy to send back the iggy while he hold my 800$. (I sent him 900$ without insurance or an animal why can’t he have the same “TRUST” I had to install in him when I paid ????

Last time we spoke he said not to ship because it was too cold and Christmas delay.

I take it as a loss. I’ll either sell him to a friend for the $$money I lost or if ty refunds me the 800$ plus shipping since this is not my fault why should I lose money on a scam? Then I’ll return the lizard.

I don’t negotiate with scammers hahah that was a joke I’m open to return if it doesn’t leave my with no money and no lizard =====no insurance = I’m screwed
Do you even want this iguana? If you don't want it but are keeping it to neglect then you're just adding on to the animal-human problems we have today. He sent you $100 from his own pocket to pay your shipping to him. This is just one of those things that you guys are both on defensive. You gotta realize that both of you could take this up higher on chain of command, but you're the one with the iguana and I think.aybe you should ship it. If he doesn't refund then he'll be the one stealing. But if you're just going to tuck that $100 in your pocket instead of sending it back if you're going back on your deal then I think you're the one stealing. Send him the iguana. We gotta remember that, yeah it's a expensive deal, but the iguana's safety of self and others should be in our minds as well.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk