FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy William Gangemi (at repticon)
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2018, 06:18 PM   #5
Gangemiw
I offered credit towards another one at the next Atlanta show. With out seeing pictures or anything. Our policy during the winter is once something leaves the venue of the show it’s out of our hands. This is mainly do to the Arctic temperatures that we have been experienceing lately and we don’t feel the need to take responsibility if someone leaves there animal in the car when they run in Walmart or something along those lines. These are tropical animals and shock in the cold could kill them. We have a piece of paper on the table with this being stated. On the other hand I don’t know which skink she got we had some captive born babies, some wild caught adults and two captive born and raised adult Meraukes. We didn’t get that far in conversation yet. I am still offering credit towards another at the next show there or that she is attending. However on the other hand I’m not going to pay shipping to the customer and give them a replacement blue tongue in this terrible shipping conditions. Thanks