FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Jamaican Boas Breeding
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2014, 01:59 PM   #205
cguarino30
Quote:
Originally Posted by GillianC View Post
Hello from T2's new owner! For the sake of providing as much information as possible (with Chris already doing a fantastic job on that front), I'll try to post updates on T2, now known as Harper.

I've been trying to leave him alone as much as possible since bringing him home, but I did to a quick photoshoot yesterday before weighing him (15.3 g). I offered him an anole-scented f/t pinky Monday night, but he didn't eat. Not a big concern, as I had been warned of their temperamental appetites, but I also wonder if having presented it on the floor of the enclosure may have been a mistake. I'm going to provide a higher feeding station in the future and see if that has better results. If not, I may have to invest in some frozen anoles as that seemed to do the trick for this little guy in the past.

Super excited to be working with this species - thanks again, Chris.
Thanks for chiming in, Gillian. I'm glad to know that you'll be continuing our updates on Harper, as information regarding transition to new habitats is something I likely won't be able to provide on my own. I look forward to hearing your updates.