FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Alec taylor - AT import/export from guyana Don't Make a Deal with Him!!!
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2017, 12:23 PM   #6
AllisonLeigh
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
This is spot on. It also sounds like the OP is buying these to resell. There's nothing wrong with that BUT if he sold them to his local customers without having them in-hand, that's a black mark on him. I also deal with stuff where government regulations and paperwork can create delays - sometimes up to a year before I receive the product - and I never advertise or sell that product until I physically have it. That keeps my reputation intact.
Very good point! The importer could be in the same boat as the OP right now, stuck waiting on someone else they have no control over to fulfill commitments to their customers. The OP at least had the benefit of knowing it was an import order so delays could be expected, I hope his customers had the same benefit. (No dig on the OP either, having your funds tied up and being excited about an order is frustrating. I just don't know that it requires a bad guy tag)