FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - We need a new avatar for this board!
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 08:18 PM   #15
SamanthaJane13
I do agree, Utta...but it's NOT like someone's holding a gun on the and FORCING them to read here.

Kinda like a certain "feminine hygiene receptacle" on Pangea's forum who constantly rags on me for posting "not upbeat" stories.

He wants all sunshine and puppies with people singing Kumbaya...unless the puppies are left dying in the sunshine by the people singing Kumbaya...then he doesn't want to know.

When I asked members to prayfor a terminaly ill chld, he said he came there to get away from bad news, and shouldn't have to see stuff like that on the forum or avoid any posts.

He caused such a stink that the Admin removed it just to shut him up-even after others left prayers and messages of comfort for the child and his family.

I told him that he should be able to tell by the post icons I ALWAYS USE that it's a post that might make him angry or want to cry, and if that's a problem, DON'T READ IT.

But does he listen? Hell, no!! He reads and criticizes the stories I choose to post...most of which are also posted in the BS forum here...and get lots of views or feedback.

So...I just slapped him on my "Ignore This Loser" list.

Anywho-my point is-you can't FORCE them to read-or NOT. But if they do, and complain, you deal with it.