FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2016, 06:23 PM   #186
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herpin Man View Post
Michelle- There's not much I can contribute that hasn't been said by others. However it is clear from the implication of the original raffle offer that Ty's intention was to give the winners either an albino tegu produced by himself, or the $3000 cash. Nowhere, however, is there anything that implied that one of the more valuable albinos would be excluded from being a prize, although it may not have originally occurred to him that could be a possible outcome.
I'm no legal expert, although I have a moderate amount of experience with the legal system and contracts. I can tell you that, in addition to the specific verbiage, the intent behind offers and contracts are given consideration by judges as well. Judges also take into consideration such transparent tactics as "I DID technically produce albinos, so I don't have to give you the cash". I can also tell you that, in small claims/conciliation courts, mediation is often required before a judge or referee will hear the case.
Regarding the negative comments you posted from people on facebook- it is readily apparent that most of the people commenting either have a very poor grasp of the situation or, as has been suggested, blind faith in Ty Parks.
As far as the insults and name calling that you have been subjected to- I have found that when people have to resort to name calling and insults, they do so because they are unable to make their point with fact or logic.
Good luck in your case. Win, lose, or draw, your problem will be resolved and you can move on. Ty Parks and some of the others appear to have problems that probably will never be resolved.

he sent the 2 other 2 winners the t+ albino purples .....
but not me because " he didn't think i deserved it" because he thinks i am "greedy" GTFOH

i am very curious if the IRCF got the whole $14,510 that he raised on this raffle
march 15 he got ....
1. $3,000 donation (anonymous donation for an albino)
2. $6,000 for the 60 tickets he sold for the raffle (winners were me and grant g.)
= $9,000.00

then in oct he re raffled the T+ albino that he claimed was mine and raised
3. $3,000 donation
4. $2,510 was the winning bidder
=$5,510

TOTAL raised would be $14,510.00 that is a lot of money that should be accounted for somewhere

i hope he doesn't do this to anyone else and i really hope he changes the way he treats and talks to people.
i hope that all of the money that is raised in future charity/ non profit auctions/raffles goes to the organizations AND i hope that every winner receives their prizes that are promised, so they aren't forced into a situation like i am now in with TY PARK.
I'm sure some people may just let it go and that is so unfortunate because if no one stands up to TY PARK when wronged then he will NEVER stop!!!!!