FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inquiry Matt Oakley / Next Generation Morphs
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2018, 01:02 PM   #21
tcp2
Matthew Oakley

The refunds are all marked pending. I kept him informed as to what was going on with the payments. No response so I assumed he was okay with it. I paid for the snake in full. I contacted him repeatedly to see how much more money he needed for shipping, and I would have been fine with extra $ for a couple of months of care. No contact. I have lots of serious issues that I am dealing with also, but I keep my buyers in the loop if there is a problem with getting their animals shipped on time. I would still like to have the snake, but it looks like he is irritated that I wondered why I haven't heard from him. Odd that he would respond to this post after someone else contacted him, but I could get no response. Once again, BOI works. As much as I sometimes think people get piled on too much with negative feedback, the BOI has helped me get back really old debts of $500.00, $3,000 and now possibly my $1,200.00. The $500 and $3,000 debts were not even from my posting bad guy posts, but from my responding to posts from others about the people that owed me money. I appreciate the help in hopefully getting this resolved soon.