FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Deans Reptiles
Thread: Bad Guy Deans Reptiles
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 04:40 PM   #263
brd7666
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
What about that thread and username? Now that you've bounced to several different threads, stating definitively that Hank Boyles IS James Dean Bayles...have you uncovered something that confirms that?
Maybe I was a little premature, but he does state he is starting a business with his brother. So maybe they are two people (maybe not) but as a business they are one in the same. I highlighted part of his quote below in red.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burmguy420 View Post
My real name is James Dean-Bayles as I am sure you are all aware. I wasnt trying to hide just trying to start deansreptiles as abuisness with my brother. I needed a name and an account just for our buisness. I did not provide false names my last name is hyphinated, I know I spelled it wrong. I just wanted to let everyone know that the snake from third post has been shipped ups for delivery tomarrow. If I am allowed I can provide the tracking number so you can all see I have begun to fix everything. This is going to ruin my reputation but at least I can get everyone there animals and what else is nesessary. I messed up and I am trying to fix things as you can now see. I have contacted andrew threw paypal to work things out there. HHmoore do what you need to do. this was not dishonest. Please let fix things before you all tear me apart. I was trying to get a buisness going because people who know me know I get a good bit of animals at good deals. I never amagined the problems I have caused. I am sorry to everyone involved but those that arent please dont destry me until I have proven that I will not try to fix everything.
Below he states he is related to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbayles78 View Post
To BRD I have nothing to do with hboyles66 in aspect of his dealings on here. We are related but not the same person. There are people who will ensure that we are 2 different people.
They could be siblings, they could be one in the same. Regardless of who they are, I would not buy from them/him/whoever.