FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Phil Robbins and Jeremy Hargett ( jsh reptiles )
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2016, 05:13 PM   #33
filenamex5100
exactly bobtard!
regardless if it was togolensis....phil himself said he didn't have any!!
but you are correct.....the picture that was provided to me from Jeremy as well as sent to other potential buyers is hottentotta hottentotta. i currently have a handful of them...a few with babies on their backs. it is clearly not any androctonus species.
but honestly...that doesn't overly matter because phil admitted he doesn't have togolensis.
heres my thoughts (THIS IS ME ASSUMING but a pretty educated assumption):

1) phil told me on arachnoboards that the togolensis turned out to be more hottentotta.
2) knowing he couldn't post on arachnoboards as togolensis (because i would see it immediately), he contacted his employee or friend Jeremy to sell them on a facebook classified group to avoid detection.
3) once i contacted phil and started asking question about them still being listed, the FB add was removed.
4) when i contacted Jeremy about available scorpions, he had no idea who i was at that time. i was a random guy to him.
5) phil finds out a guy names rowdy kent is asking about togolensis on facebook, he puts two and two together and realizes I'm the guy he told he didn't have any to begin with.

alas....busted scam attempt!