FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Phil Robbins and Jeremy Hargett ( jsh reptiles )
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2016, 10:54 PM   #36
filenamex5100
I'm the only person (to my knowledge) that originally talked to phil in a private message on arachnoboards about the togolensis.
arachnoboards is one of the main places people buy and sell inverts. he started a thread in the scorpion section asking for identification of togolensis...for which he was unsuccessful due to the very limited knowledge worldwide of togolensis. (yes they are that rare).
i find it EXTREMELY suspect that he chose to use the discussion thread on arachnoboards but not post in the classifieds (where i was pm'ing him). yet he and/or Jeremy chose to post them on a facebook group classified that they knew i wasn't a member of. once i started asking questions about togolensis to Jeremy and then telling phil that togolensis are being offered for sale, i then "liked" the facebook group classified page and then they removed the add totally.

am i the only one that thinks that is super suspect and basically an admission of guilt??
maybe i am crazy but it sure makes a lot of sense to me. lol.