FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Tokay Geckos
Thread: Tokay Geckos
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2006, 09:44 PM   #3
cliff_f
That is a good story you have there that just goes to show that tokay eggs are tough! I have been thinking that one of the females that hasnt been breed was eating the eggs I took her out about a week ago and put her in a diff cage. right now I have my tokays set up in those 65 gal reptariums with a pro-mist to keep the humidity up and water them. I did have 1.3 in each reptarium but now I have 1.2 cbb 0.3 wc in a reptarim and 1.1 wc-cb in one of those exo-terra cages I need to get another reptarium to set them up how I want them and I think I am going to get one more male I figure the less females I keep to a male the more likely all the females the male is with will get breed. and hopefully i wont have as big of a problem with the eggs getting ate and I should be able to keep them in the cage to incubate. this year was sort of a learning experience for me but next year I think I can get more eggs out of them. It truley is a learning experince breeding these guys. Also this is my first year breeding any sort of reptile. Next year though I think I should be able to really be sucessfull breeding them. I have learned alot just talking to other people and correcting things.