FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - about siklback and their husbandry
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2007, 02:55 AM   #64
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by puppytoes72
you are right sherri! dennis,you would rather defend someone that only gives a crap about the money and turn around an attack a girl for making a decision to rehome some beardies so she can take off time from work to take care of her son?? you are lower than low. screw you dennis
That is where we differ. You look at it as defending Vicki. I don't. I'm not defending her but addressing this one issue. This is exactly what I was trying to point out about the weight of the arguments against this mutation are soured because you are more interested in attacking Vicki then addressing the mutations ability to thrive in captivity.

I look at each issue on a independent basis. I have good reputation for fairness and honesty. You can call me all the names you want. That's fine but it still stands that both of you took positions from ignorance since the start of all this that was very harsh. You made determinations before knowing any husbandry information and without any facts from the breeders.
One claiming animal abuse and the other disrespecting the site and its super moderators whom were enforcing the rules.

But hey, you both have insured that the information that could have been forthcoming here will be less informative than it could have been.
Why would anyone bother if the snide remarks keep coming.