FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - about siklback and their husbandry
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2007, 03:11 AM   #66
walker75
Honestly, did you think Alessandro and Vickie could come here and talk about the silks like some people talk about underwear and no one would question the ethics of inbreeding? Get real. Of course we're going to bring up inbreeding...it took place.

6 months ago I asked some real good questions of the Dachiu's!! They never answered nor tried to answer. The reason I asked was to give the Dachiu's and others a reason to say what the future holds. What is apparent is that they will kept secret anything they feel they can and must till the time is right then QHAM it hits the internet. How are people suppose to react??? Dachiu does amongst other breeders have a well publicise name.

I and others look towards them to lead and give answers to things that they do know about such as Andeo. I am sure they have had mass die offs and have purged them or tried to from there colony and they are not alone in this action..
People looks towards the so call major breeders as if all everything they do is correct and justified. It has been proven they are wrong,

Many good hearted and well intended people have been devastated by this Virus, at the same time many will not come forward on their own.

I really do wish the Dachiu's would participate in the research that Cali Dragons and Valley Dragons have taken up on their web sites .
If Dachiu would show the lead in trying to help us the reptile community to future our knowledge on the Adenovirus and also the Silkback Dragon I am sure many many more people would come forward. we would beable to get some answers