FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Post Your Baby Dragons.
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 12:18 PM   #57
Jela's Phat Phibs
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimD View Post
When I copy and paste the picture mine looks a lot different than the one pictured too.
Yours and everyone else's.

I have heard that this is a problem with Kevin's animals however I myself have no first hand experience (nor do I plan on having any).

I have heard of one particular customer that when they weren't happy with the color of their dunner or that it never achieved the same brilliance as in the photos Kevin uploaded that it was due to the fact that he keeps them all outside and they are use to the natural sunlight.

We all know that dragons can change color, not look as bright, etc when stressed or under certain circumstances but what Steven has pointed out here seems to be a blatant misrepresentation of the animal. I don't see how anyone can argue that point.

Despite any past history or bad blood between the two of you, it is apparent that the photo in question was in fact "doctored" to make this dragon look much better. I don't see where Steven did anything wrong in pointing that out to everyone. I myself was blind to it up until this point. Calling Steven names and insulting his character only sheds worse light on you Kevin.

Despite it all, it's a nice looking dragon with a very defined stripe running down it's tail. One of the nicest I have seen thus far.