FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Andrew Potts- I want my money back
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 02:47 PM   #207
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobraman1 View Post
... For you to imply that the two other mens actions in this is "moot and serves no purpose..." is crazy.
You're bending over backwards pretty far in your apparent mission to miss the point: This transaction was between A and B. C and D, and their interactions with A or B, are absolutely irrelevant in regards to the seller fixing his own mistake in not supplying A with what he purchased; a live boa.

[/quote]
The other two men that involved themselves are very relevant here, I believe. Especially since they are all supposed partners. So, my point is, Im not justifying keeping the money, BUT i DO understand his hesitation after everything that has transpired.[/quote]

The OP said something along the lines of "I had extra money laying around so I bought the snake". As I don't have the ambition to dig through the thread and find the exact quote, I'm paraphrasing. Again, he laid out his own money for this purchase. It's ridiculous to say that the actions of those he had a mentor/potential breeding loan arrangement with has any direct bearing on the fact that he's now $4600 poorer with absolutely nothing to show for it.