FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
Thread: Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 11:06 AM   #420
Jeff Schofield
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuTennyson View Post
Jeff-Your suggestions sound very interesting and would make for a great scientific research study however that is not the point. I really have no desire to spend time and money researching this as it is only affecting 4 snakes in my collection. I would rather just get rid of the 4 snakes. The point to me is that I have snakes I am not happy with and just want a refund. That is all. Stu
Stu, while I hear you on cost, at what point is the cause and the cure cost-effective for this Zonata community? You have a fresh case study, call and get a quote from a lab and pass the hat throughout the community. WIth the results maybe a enterprising grad student interested in Zonata can apply for a grant to study the problem and gradually make the way toward a definition. Without SOMEONE doing this, this problem will happen again and again. You, Jerry, and a whole bunch of people are INVESTED in this. YOU are the ones with the most to gain($$)by a cure being found. It generally costs nothing to ask, and if the samples cost $500....divide that by the piece of mind for every Zonata sale. Or dont and know that someone else might and this community can look back and decide how to treat this....because thats what they do.