FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info McLenor W
Thread: Info McLenor W
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2016, 07:53 PM   #1
caffeinecynic
McLenor W

I'm posting this mostly as an inquiry thread, because I want to alert people to what may be a scam.

On Morphmarket, they are using several stolen photos to advertise snakes. I know for a fact that the Banana Mojave and the Black Pastel (which is actually a Black Pastel Hypo) as well as the Calider belong to Jessica Pratt, and this is not her account (nor are those animals for sale). Given the inconsistent nature of the photos, and the fact that three of them are being used without permission, I would not be surprised if all the photos are taken from others.

I've attached photos of their Morphmarket page, their inventory list, and Jessica Pratt's Facebook (which proves the Banana Mojave, Calider and Black Pastel Hypo are hers, since she has recent photos of them).

Phone Number: 410-934-5491
Email Address: alisonmackays003007@gmail.com

410 is a Maryland area code, versus Cypress, TX, which is where their Morphmarket page says they are located. Could be nothing, but worth noting.

I'm making this an info post, draw your own conclusions. I've flagged the ads with Morphmarket and informed Jessica; unfortunately, I don't recognize any of the other images to let anyone know.
Attached Images