FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inquiry: Anyone ever dealt with "The House of Reptiles and Tropical Fish" in Michigan
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2004, 02:40 PM   #6
elago
Definitely agreed

Oh, I agree 100% that there were mistakes in both parties involved, but the fact that the guy didn't have the money in the first place when he knew the shipment was coming was NOT a professional deal in my opinion. I already sent my terms to the "House" and am awaiting a reponse from them. I talked to him by phone and he seemed like a nice, pleasant guy, but if they want me to ship them some animals they have to pay first, period. If anything goes wrong in shipping I'd be more than willing to refund them 100% for the animals they purchased, but taking photographs of each individual into the box on my end and them doing the same on the receiving end is MANDATORY. Like I said, I'll let you know what happens with the company. The way I look at it is if they want the animals on my terms, fine, if not, I'm not out anything like I would be if I shipped him animals and never received payment. -Eric lago