FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
Thread: Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 01:47 PM   #390
Gerards
"No ZD cannot be diagnosed past looking at symptoms and using experience to make plausible assumption (done more often then you think in medicine). For IBD you need to do a liver biopsy to look for inclusions. Not possible for many vets and frequently done during necropsy. For crypto you can look for fecal spores (?) but sometimes you need to do stomach scrapes post mortum. Point being that if symptoms arose within days of receipt for either of these typically fatal diseases, why should the buyer put out substantially more time and funds to show they definitively have the disease? If a python starts star gazing with a couple days it is going back to the seller. If a rosy is puking every meal it is going back to the seller. It is unfair but the presumption is that the seller is responsible regardless if the snake actually has the disease in the end."

Ok, there is no way to say it's ZD. The snakes are going back to the seller. What's the problem? He wasn't hiding or ignoring him and he's refunding him. What else needs to be said. All that info you gave was good. How is someone's opinion on how fast the refund wasn't done relevant ? I don't even know stu or Jerry. I just think that it's over and the couple people that keep taking shots are the "BAD GUYS". Im sorry if it seemed like I was attacking you. That wasn't what I was trying to do.