FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
Thread: Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 03:42 PM   #471
StuTennyson
Quote:
Originally Posted by TONY D View Post
Stu, it’s been said by impartial authority that if these animals did develop ZD there is no way of knowing when, where or how they got it, or who is responsible. Did they come in with it, don’t know. Did they contract it at your place, don’t know. Was it triggered by shipping stress don’t know. What we do know is that there are always TWO parties involved BUT the seller is always going to have to eat it ALL or deal with the kind of consequences we see here. Yes the BIO and other public forums have made it so we can force a “buyer wins / seller looses” scenario that is pretty much unprecedented in the trade of live animals but this being the reality doesn’t make it right. Rick noted the unfairness of this in one of his posts and I agree and I think it quite likely that anyone who doesn’t has never found themselves on the short side of this equation. Anyway, given this I’d like to see a little grace on your part. Jerry said he would make it right by month’s end. If he hasn’t paid by a reasonable grace period beyond that, well by all means let it fly, punish him all you want but in the interim, reporting every little hiccup in real time is childish too.
Tony-do you really believe what you are saying here? I've been in this business a long time and if I send somebody an animal they are not happy with the first thing I'm going to offer is a refund. Especially if it occurs withing a week. I'm not going to try figure out who's to blame unless of course it is obvious like they tried to feed it a live rat and it chewed the snakes head off. And what exactly do you call grace? I've been trying for months now to resolve this issue. Have you not read any of my text messages? They reek of grace. What do you consider a reasonable grace period? I've been told several different dates as to when I would receive payment not just end of month. It's obvious you are not even reading these posts and just sticking up for your friend. Why don't you read first and then comment. Like they say, "sometimes its better to be quiet and let others think you're intelligent rather than speak out and remove all doubt".