FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
Thread: Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 06:08 PM   #476
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by TONY D View Post
I went ahead and replaced the animal to keep the incident off the boards (and because there was a third party who had zero responsibility for the snake's demise but would otherwise absorb the loss) but I still have this nagging suspicion that that animal died due to neglect. Was I right to replace the animal, from a business perspective to keep it off the board, absolutely. Should I have had to, well, I’ll never know and this is the thing, neither will Jerry. That is why I ask for grace to let this resolve and in the end I would hope a little gratitude that it did.
Your willingness to sell your honor really has nothing to do with the problem between ol jer and Stu. You wish to stay out of the limelight in spite of what you think is right. That's all well and good, but call it what it is. You thought you were right but didn't want people to think poorly of you so you capitulated and gave in where you didn't really want to or think you should.

ol jer made promises SEVERAL times to pay Stu. ol jer lied several times prior to Stu bringing him here to see if peer pressure, though I'm pretty sure ol jer is peerless unless you're REALLY scraping the bottom of the ol barrel, would get ol jer to do the right thing.

What you do and what you ASSume others would do in a similar situation have nothing to do with each other. You could have as easily been, from the price I've seen perhaps even less, Stu's friend and said much to ol jer that you have said to Stu. What's your price to switch sides?

Anyway, great for ol jer doing the right thing a day late, though I still have a hard time figuring (I've flat out failed actually) why he had to make the paypal payment AFTER his kid was asleep. I can use paypal anytime. 24/7 even. Maybe it's different for New Yorkers, I just don't know. What I DO know is that in the land of lame excuses, that one had three broken legs. Lame, Lame, Lame.

But, I do have confidence in ol jer. Because you see, much like you, he cares a great deal what other people think of him. Not so much whether what he's done is right or not, but what they think of him. You know, like wanting to give him, yet again, the benefit of the doubt, to cut him a little more slack.

Slacks up homey. Let him do what he says when he says it. That's all ANYONE wants. I think.