FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Kingsnake.com –Enabling Internet Fraud!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 06:47 PM   #20
JG1153
When you file a complaint with KS and IC3, kingsnake only asks you to state your claim. IC3 asks you to state your claim and asks whether you have proof to substantiate your claim. neither asks you to attach such proof or subsequently submit it. at least not until you are contacted about it, not to mention that I did not want to or think it wise to swamp either one with 4 months worth of emails and voicemail messages in addition to police reports and any other evidence I had until they were ready to receive the bulk of information. But at the time of the complaint both were specifically made aware of the amount and type of evidence as well as the previous steps I had taken and that any evidence they required would gladly be provided. The only ones who asked for immediate evidence were the local P.D.s in order to attach these documents to the reports.

in fact for kingsnake to take your claim seriously and process it you are required to file a complaint with IC3 and provide proof before they take any action. Therefore they were well aware, not to mention that in their terms of use it specifically states:

"Please note that we take all reports of criminal activity very seriously and work closely with law enforcement agencies, local, state, and federal, on a regular basis. If you know of criminal activity occurring on this web site, we encourage you to contact the proper law enforcement agency, file a formal complaint, and ask the agency involved to contact our legal department."

All the information was readily available all they needed to do was show an interest.