FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - The Formation of Exclusive Cliques...
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2004, 09:50 AM   #6
Glenn Bartley
Maybe the people like you in the Leo forum should realize that this site has appropriate forums for all topics, and is not isolationist by its very nature (as opposed to those in the Leo forums who post everything in the Leo forums for leo forum user eyes only). Sure anyone can join those conversations, but inappropriately placed threads are just that and placing them in an inappropriate forum is obviously cliquish and is rude toward the rest of the membership of fc. It also defeats the purpose of all the other forums on this site, that were created by the webslave after careful consideration of how this site should work. Yes I agree you are TAKING ADVANTAGE of Rich's site and unfair advantage as I see it.

To imply that because you are some sort of close knit group and because of that you have special privilages to post whatever you want in an inapropriate forum for the thread content is disrespectful to the rest of the faunaclassifieds community.

I by the way, enjoy myself immensely here at faunaclassifieds. maybe you should stick to the topic rather than trying to blow smoke by telling others how to enjoy themselves, thereby trying to change the topic of this discussion. If you really want to develop the LEOPARD GECKO FORUM then why not folow the rules and post topics that are relevant to that forum, and place other topics in ther appropriate forums. This way you would develop the Leopard Gecko forum and at the same time also develop other forums on this site, thereby also developing the overall site of faunaclassifieds. This would be instead of excluding the rest of the fc forums as many of you are now doing. Try to remember this site is not the leopardgeckoforum.com site, it is the faunaclassifieds.com site and it offers lots more than a Leopard Gecko forum. This site has been, after a lot of thought and effort, made to be quite diverse in content. Why not keep it that way! Why not open yourselves up to the rest of this wonderful web site, and enjoy all it has to offer. No I am not blowing smoke like you, I am sticking with my original idea of trying to eliminate the cliques that have formed by getting you to enjoy the whole site as it was meant to be used.

Best regards,
Glenn B