FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Allen Belcher / Big Daddy's Wholesale ... WARNING
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2006, 05:19 PM   #96
Chameleon Company
Just a few random responses.

Quote:
Herp-luver states:
As to Allen's post, if you gave Bryon permission to take pictures and never explained to him any restrictions on his usage of those photos, your up the creek without a paddle my friend.
Check Allen's statement, but no where does he say he gave Bryon permission to take pictures. BTW, I did talk to an attorney last night about this issue, with a variety of "what if's", and he informed me that Allen has several paddles.

Quote:
Shavemycoinpurse asks:
Isn't it possible that some things were neglected at your reptile business?
Not speaking for Allen, but lets assume that this premise is correct. There's a lot of room between this being true and what Bryon alleges.

Quote:
SMCP also asks:
As for litigation - let's be serious Allen. If Bryon's finances are as you allege - what exactly do you expect to gain from any action that you (and your attorney) think would prove fruitful?
Good gosh, are we to assume that poor people with computers have carte-blanche to violate statutes (not proven yet, just alleged ... I know) and trash peoples reputations? If Bryon's actions include the theft of other proprietary information and slander, because he has no money, he gets to do it to his hearts content? While a full blown lawsuit would cost many thousands, Allen may be able to halt what he perceives as malicious, false, and illegal action by spending less than $1K. It is certainly Alllen's decision to make, and if Bryon has been less-than-truthful, I would be tempted to spend far more than that myself. Can't get blood out of a turnip, but you sure can discredit it from being much of a turnip!