FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Tommy T Radix, not cool
Thread: Bad Guy Tommy T Radix, not cool
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2016, 12:26 AM   #52
TOMMYTRADIX
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlmoon View Post
It looks to me like the OP got emotional about sending 4 more snakes, and proceeded based on being emotionally upset rather than trying to work things out. She seemed to get quite upset when all of the 6 sent were males - I'm not clear why: feeling bad that Tommy only got males, or that she sent all the males away? When Tommy then mentions the other 4, she kind of flips out about sending more of "her little snakes" away and then posts a bad guy thread.

I don't see that Tommy did anything wrong. I can understand if Nancy started to regret the arrangement, or felt stressed out about shipping the snakes. But to make a bad guy post bashing the guy seems rather unfair, to say the least. Especially without making an attempt to come to another agreement. Maybe I'm just missing something here, but this doesn't seem like very rational behavior...if the OP would post further to clear things up that would probably help.
i fully understand how emotional your first litter is. my first litter is still in my collection. all 21 of them so i didnt expect her to send that many but when she said she would i put together a group of babies i had based on the lil info that was provided. she likes concinnus and wanted something special. so i picked a few abberant looking ones from each litter. (i had 5 litters in 2 days) all valued over $150 each. plus was going to let her pick from the next litter but since the trade went from 10 to 6 i was just going to trade concinnus but never got that far. she went off grid lol i see alot of bad guy threads and its usually the "bad guy" who is missing and the op who posts the proof. i feel i have done nothing wrong and proved that by posting the proof for her in hopes i would be able to get a response and get this over with. i dont care if its 6 months from now and i get a email saying she replied. ahe will get what is owed but she has to contact me in order for that to happen. snakes come and go but a good rep in the hobby is a must. i have built a pretty good reputation being straight forward with people and giving as much info as i can on my animals and giving deals to those who are less fortunate. i run 2 contests a year with whatever the newest morph is in my collection at the time. the next one will be for a worlds first morph and i do it so there is always a winner.