FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
Thread: Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 11:21 AM   #495
JerryKruse
You're really enjoying yourself there aren't ya Waste. Enjoying yourself slinging rumors and half-truths. And you don't have issues. Okay. But you wanna pick fights with someone you don't know and have never had an exchange with. The thread has to do with what occurred between Stu and myself, but it seems you have an axe to grind yourself there. Be careful, you just might cut yourself. I don't care if you like me or not based upon what others say, or anyone else for that matter. Until you deal with me one on one, only then you have justification to make commentary. Until then, you're nothing more than an antagonistic d***worm who can't spell the word judgment. Aggression begets aggression, as is evidenced by our pointless exchanges. And yes, sadly, a couple negative interactions a couple of years ago has had a real disgusting ripple effect that I can't reverse. That's immaterial, but you want to keep on screwing with me to no apparent end. So don't talk to ME about karma buddy. Save it for when I introduce myself unexpectedly and then you can tell me how you really feel. =)