FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - How often do you reorganize your herp room/area?
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2019, 05:10 PM   #2
houseape57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Turner View Post
I am curious to see how often everyone makes changes to their reptile area. Not just adding a new cage since you have a new addition, but a "big" change like changing heating source, or enclosure change out, or reordering how things are. I'm trying to reorganize my reptile area layout (corner of a partially finished basement) and I'm having a hard time making it how I'd like it, to the point I'm tempted to save up to build an outbuilding just for the reptiles.

Things I've done to try and make the basement how I'd like it so far.

Welded an adjustable shelf rack for 1 Neodesha 4'x2x18", 2 AP T8s and 2 self built pvc T8 knockoffs. Picked up 2 Vision 400s for growing boas that will need them. Added a VE6 rack (will be adding another in the near future). Added a Vision 332 for future use. Have a 3 stack of Vision 221s housing the previously mentioned growing boas and a bull snake. I'm just sorta... stuck with deciding what exactly I want to do. So hoping some input from others will give me some inspiration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk