FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - NERD supports Voids and plays with them
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2005, 10:43 AM   #19
PaulSage
I don't want to give the appearance that I'm taking sides here, but I have to admit that I am personally a little confused by all of this. First of all, let's remember that David is only 16 so I think he is still at an age where he deserves a little leniency regarding the appropriateness of his post.

Second of all, I admit that I'm a little curious as to why it's wrong for him to have reposted these pictures. He did give credit as to where they came from, and I've seen a number of other posts here where people have copied a picture, whether it be from a questionable classified ad or another website.

To be honest, I don't know 100% about what's legally right and wrong when it comes to pictures on the internet, so if someone could provide some clarification I would greatly appreciate it. I understand that it's wrong to take credit for someone else's pictures, but I don't see David doing that here.

Like I said, I'm not taking sides. But like others have said in another recent thread regarding a minor, let's teach him what's right and wrong before we jump to criticism.

Thanks.