FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy FRAUD ALERT: ERIC IVINS, SOUTH CENTRAL HERPETOLOGICAL
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2014, 11:49 PM   #33
the gecko geek
Not that my experience with Eric is relevant to the situation, but it is information none the less. He responded to one of my for trade ads and it took over a month to get pictures of the animals we talked about trading. I spent almost all of March trying to get in contact/ get pics of the animals..pics finally did come in the form of an ad here on fauna and then silence. finally there was a chance to complete the deal and then he said he would ship out next week but i could send my animals that week. I did not ship that week and said I would ship out same time as him and to let me know when he was ready. two weeks passed and then another email stating he could ship the next monday, but he had sold the only male he had and I needed a pair..it was a very odd experience. Not that it is of any relevance but the behavior described above was very similar to the experience I had with Eric. In no way shape or form am I judging because there was no transaction between us, but I just wanted to share my experience.