FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Least favorite venomous snake?
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2005, 02:12 PM   #9
psilocybe
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpenXotics
I think of all the venomous snakes I have worked with and been around for the worst to handle even to use a shift box correctly would be the egyptian cobras I have owned 3 so far and they are all things of the past I had to sell them simply because they are far more aggressive than even the mambas I have kept in the past I had one egyptian (she now resides at sean palmers cobra gardens) well over 7' she was by far nasty but didn't even compare to the pair of imports I recieved shortly after the male from the pair wouldent even attempt to hood he would just lash out as soon as you enterd the hot room he would strike constantly mouth agape and wide eyed I tryed to use a shift box with him but he would go in to the box when you left the room but as soon as he felt your presence he would flood right out of it LOL makeing it hard to keep him in when I would have to handle him (cage cleaning and water changing ect) he acted like a complete maniac I named him leroy don't remember why but I do remember always saying "LEROY GET BACK IN YOUR CAGE" in somewhat of a country dielect he would never go back in very easily but always came right out after you LOL fun times
Great poll tanith
Joe Lesh

This has to be the longest run on sentence I have ever seen, LOL...