FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Problem getting FedEx certified
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2005, 09:58 AM   #1
rLviper
Problem getting FedEx certified

Hello,

I have been trying to get approved by FedEx to ship reptiles for about 4 months now with hardly any luck. In February, I was able to get a box approved by the testing center. I then had several attempts to get my account rep to call me. It took him about a month and a half to return one of my calls. He gave me a number for the legal department. They called me back about a week later and told me that it was my account rep's responsibility to get me the waiver. I then tried again to get my account rep to contact me. I told him I was told it was his responsibility to get me the waiver, but he said that it was legal department's responsibility, and gave me James Brown's number. I have yet to get a call back and it has been about a month since then. All I really need is this stupid little waiver. I have someone waiting for me to ship some snakes to him, and I'm really lucky that he's been so patient with this ordeal. If anyone could fax me a copy of the waiver or knows anything that could help me out, please either reply here or email me at rLviper87@aol.com. Thank you.