FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Advice needed: is this chahoua too cheap?
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2021, 10:23 AM   #2
dieselfan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugs_and_Herps View Post
Looking for an inhabitant for my new 18x18x24 bioactive. Originally I was planning for a gargoyle, but I just saw a lovely Chahoua for sale that I’m rapidly falling in love with. Problem is, he’s $350 which seems like a suspiciously low price for a Chewie. I think the reason he’s priced that low is bc he’s not a pure bloodline, he’s a GT/PI mix. This is fine to me, he’s be pet only anyway so I don’t care about pure blood. Am I being too paranoid and should I snatch up this great opportunity? Also, is 18x18x24 a good size for a Chahoua? All my sources say it is, but I’d like to double check (can you tell i’m an anxious person lol) Anyways advice is appreciated thanks
Hello! That enclosure size seems a little small for an adult. Im sure others with more experience might have more accurate advice with enclosure size. That price does seem low but sometimes when people are strapped for cash or moving to a new location they have to move their animals quickly. That said make sure you do your homework on the person you are potentially buying from. If they have a new account, zero online presence, and only accept payment methods that do not offer buyer protection then it’s probably too good to be true. If you are using PayPal or Venmo make sure that the payment goes through your credit card. If you end up getting scammed your CC company will always have your back in instances of online fraud. Good luck!