FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Global Captive Breeders
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 03:31 PM   #77
chondrogal
I relocated to FL a couple years ago but prior to this I owned/operated a pet business (grooming shop) in Lake Elsinore for 25 years. I have worked with Animal Control and worked with and supported their rescue work over the years. One thing I can tell you all is that Willa Bagwell is a tenacious, hard worker when it comes to animal welfare and she will fight to insure that maximum punishment for this crime is given. Things will not be shoved under the rug and animal control has good support throughout the county so it very likely that this will indeed be punished to the maximum allowed under the current law. No matter what punishment received it will never be enough compared to the crimes that Mitch has committed.
I found it very difficult to look at the pictures and videos shared here, privately my inbox has been full of "Did you see this?" and it just makes me sick sick sick to my stomach. From the feeder animals that were disrespected to exotic, rare species that are threatened in their native habitats. What a waste of precious life.